Friday, June 27, 2014

Uncontrolled by Lan Lin

Vol.1 synopsis translated by dairytea & 小鱼, proofread by Mion Sakamaki

Traditional Chinese cover
Official English Title: Uncontrolled不可抗力
Author: Lan Lin - 藍淋
Total volumes: 2 // republished as 1 volume
Related novels: Love Late // Long Way Home
NSFW warning

Dairytea's Comment:  The gentle, modest Shu Nian and the handsome, yet arrogant, Xie Yan...this is their story. *u* (This story takes place before Love Late.)

Volume 1 front cover blurb: 
Perhaps keeping my distance from that person is a tolerance toward myself instead.
Volume 1:
Shu Nian, who stays in an orphanage, has wanted to be like a princess since childhood—to have a prince come to his rescue. In the end it wasn't a prince who came for him, but rather a hot-tempered “master” called Xie Yan…

Xie Yan, convinced that he doesn't like men, can’t tolerate the advances of the man beside him. Hence he just wants Shu Nian out of his sight. But he never thought that by sending Shu Nian away, he would also be sending away the very person that can cool his hot temper—his “stabilizer…”

One wants to love him and one doesn't want him to love. This “love” between two men; will they be able to find equal footing one day?
It’s not as if Xie Yan has never embraced a man before. However, there are only two words for the feeling: stiff and hard. What’s so good about it?! The sensation is completely different than that of girls. Girls are soft; Xiao Nian is strong and supple, very lithe, with a slim firm waist…

Quickly shaking his head hard, he flings the faint staggering idea that “Xiao Nian seems to be better” into outer space. Pale in the face, Xie Yan retreats into the living room.

Audio Drama info:  -will not be translated-
Movie info:  -will not be translated- 
(Official title "Uncontrolled Love" - part one released on 6/28/16; part two released on 8/20/16)

Novel Translation link:
(discontinued; picked up by another group; check our link page for the link)
   
 2016 Simplified Chinese cover

 

19 comments:

  1. Well, that kind of ruins Love Late for me. It means no matter what Ke Luo is ending up with Lee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww...even though Shu Nian and Xie Yan are already a couple in Love Late, there are still more surprises to come regarding Ke Luo and Lee~ (and more characters that have yet to appear <u< )

      Delete
    2. Dairytea thank you for your hints. Now I'm even more excited for the up comming chapters. Cuz its been such a sad n heart wrenching journey for Lee. I hope one of these new characters will fall head over heel for Lee. I want Ke Luo to fight for Lee's attention. Cuz he'll soon find out how loving Lee really is. For surprises, I wish (wishful thinking) that Lee acutely develope an unexpected feeling for someone else. I want a hard core, exciting love triangle...where its difficult for Lee to make his choice. I want real competition for Lee's affection and attention (finger cross).

      Delete
    3. You're welcome. I'm glad you're more excited~ Oh gosh, I want all of that for Lee too! >//w//< (I need to translate faster. Lol.)

      Delete
    4. More characters. Oh yeah! We need Ke Luo to sweat a little for what he's emotionally doing to Lee.

      Delete
  2. YuP!!! Thats great news! Though at first I want to read Love late till the end. Thank you for thissummeries review - I was looking at this cover at goodreads for a long time but cant read chinese so was very frustrated.Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know that this novel was listed on goodreads. *o* If only I can translate faster! So many good Chinese BL novels, so little time to translate. And you're welcome. >u< b

      Delete
  3. I'm enjoying Love Late and now I have something else to look forward to after its finished. Thank you for introducing Love Late and next Force Majeure. I can't read Chinese , I'm happy tobe given the opportunity tor read such a good story and I look forward to being introduced to many more. I WISH I COULD READ CHINESE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. I'm glad that you're enjoying Love Late and looking forward to Force Majeure. Thank you so much for commenting. We'll continue to work our best to provide more wonderful Chinese stories. ; u ;

      Delete
  4. I want to read more of force majeure and thank you for love late its so interesting^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. D'aaw, thank you for commenting and you're welcome! :)

      Delete
  5. Can't wait anymore.....i really like that couple....:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been trying to read this lately (with my feeble understanding of Chinese and Pleco) and is it just me or is there relationship seriously adorable?! (I'm not even in the part where they're in a relationship yet) Kyahhh~ I just needed to say it
    ^﹏^

    ReplyDelete
  7. XD It's not just you hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok so I definitely judged too early 囧rz I'm some where from 15~20 and why are they treating shu nian so badly T-T

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha only then will the HE be super <3~<3~<3 >u<b

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the encouraging words! ; u ; ~<333

    ReplyDelete